The privacy of visitors to our website is very important to us, and we are committed to protecting it. This policy explains what we will do with your personal information.
This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (seqlegal.com) and modified by Coklat-Ibiza (www.coklat-ibiza.com).
C. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- Information about your visits and use of this website, including the referral source, the duration of the visit, the page views and the navigation paths of the website;
- Information, such as your e-mail address, which you enter when you register on our website;
- The information you enter when you create a profile on our website, such as your name, gender, date of birth, address etc…;
- Information, such as your name and e-mail address, that you enter to set up subscriptions to our e-mails and / or newsletters;
- The information you enter when using the services on our website;
- Information generated when using our website, including when, how often, and under which circumstances you use it;
- Information about everything you buy or the transactions you make on our website, which includes your name, address, phone number, e-mail address except for information from your credit cards that never pass through on our server;
- The information contained in the communications that you send to us by e-mail or via our website, including the content of the communication and the metadata;
- Any other personal information that you send us.
Before disclosing another person’s personal information, you must obtain that person’s consent to the disclosure and processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
D. USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information submitted to us via our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for:
- Administer our website and activities;
- Customize our website for you;
- To permit the use of the services available on our website;
- Send you goods purchased on our website;
- Send you bill statements and payment reminders, and collect payments;
- Send you commercial communications;
- Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- Send you our newsletter by e-mail, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time that you no longer wish to receive the newsletter);
- Send you commercial communications about our business that we think might be of interest to you by email or similar technology (you may notify us at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications);
- Process requests and complaints that you issue regarding our website or the products you have purchased;
- Keep our website secure and prevent fraud;
- Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website;
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
We will not provide your personal information to third parties, without your explicit consent, for their direct marketing or that of a third party.
E. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In the context of any pending or potential legal proceedings;
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to third parties for the purposes of preventing fraud and reducing credit risk);
- To the buyer (or prospective buyer) of any business or asset we sell (or that we plan to sell);
Except as otherwise provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
F. CONSERVATION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
This section F outlines our data retention policies and procedures, which are designed to help us comply with our legal obligations with respect to the retention and disposal of personal information. The personal information we process for any purpose should not be kept longer than necessary for this purpose or for these purposes. Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section F, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- If we believe that the documents may be relevant to any pending or prospective litigation; and
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including the provision of information to third parties for the purposes of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction).
G. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information;
- We store all personal information you provide on our secure servers (password and firewall protected);
- All electronic financial transactions made through our website will be protected by encryption technology;
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we can not guarantee the security of data transmitted over the Internet;
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password you use to access our website. We will not ask you for your password (unless you log in to our website);
We may update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page from time to time to make sure you understand the changes to this policy. We can notify you of changes to this policy by email.
I. YOUR RIGHTS
You may ask us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; the provision of this information will be subject to the following conditions:
- Providing proper proof of your identity (for this purpose, we usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a notary plus an original copy of an invoice showing your current address);
- We may retain personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law;
You may ask us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will generally agree expressly in advance about the use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will give you the opportunity to refuse the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
J. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our website includes hyperlinks to third party websites and details about them. We have no control over the privacy policies and practices of third parties and are not responsible for them.
K. UPDATING INFORMATION
It is your responsibility to let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) sent by a web server to a web browser and stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server whenever the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies may be “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until it expires, unless it is erased by the user before the expiration date; on the other hand, a session cookie will expire at the end of the user’s session, when the Web browser will be closed. Cookies generally do not contain no information to personally identify a user, but the personal information we store at your subject may be related to the information stored and obtained at from cookies. We use persistent and session cookies on our website.
The names of the cookies we use on our website, and the the purposes for which they are used, are set out below:
- We use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website for recognize a computer when a user visits the website / track users as they navigate the site / enable the use of a basket on the website / improve the usability of the site / analyze the use of the website / administer the website / prevent fraud and improve website security / personalizethe website for each user;
- In Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block cookies using the replacement settings of cookies available by clicking on “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Confidentiality” and then “Advanced”;
- In Firefox (version 24), you can block all cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, in selecting “Use custom settings for history” in the drop-down menu and unchecking “Accept site cookies”; and
- In Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by accessing the menu “Customize and control” and then clicking on “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content Settings” and then selecting “Block Sites” under the heading “Cookies “.
Block all cookies will have a negative impact on usability many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features of our website.
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer, for example:
- In Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete the cookie files (you can find instructions for doing this at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
- In Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”, and then selecting “Use custom settings for the history “, by clicking on” Show Cookies “and then clicking on “Delete all cookies”; and
- In Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by accessing the menu “Customize and control”, in clicking on “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Clear navigation data” and then selecting “Delete cookies and other sites and plug-in data” before clicking on “Clear browsing data”;